Where do you find home?
A house? a town? with loved ones? in the surf? on a yoga mat?
Issue six takes us on an exploration of the meaning of home, from road-trips to country hometowns, journeys to the centre of Australia and daily rituals to anchor ourselves in a transient life, we all seek the familiarity and comfort of ‘home’ in different ways.
Issue six includes;
– River Ranch Mudgee – a unique rural escape
– Rituals – a photo series exploring daily practices to anchor self
– Wide Open Spaces, The Red Earth, Isolation a travel journal by Jess Lacroix
– ‘Nourishing pauses’ with Sarah Medcalf, a Melbourne based Holistic Nutritionist, yoga teacher and wellness based writer.
– A sustainable series – We acknowledge that ultimately, sustainability is a journey for both designers and consumers and through our sustainable series we share the process behind four slow fashion labels from different backgrounds and explore their shared goal towards creating garments with longevity and minimal impact in mind.
– The happy boxes project – Empowering women through alleviating the barriers of accessing basic needs. A beautiful not for profit supporting women in remote corners of Australia.
– The great dis-connect. Why we are edging away from the digital world (sort of).
– The process of pollination and a beautiful artist collaboration with illustrator Madison Pollard.
And lots more mindful content!
68 pages printed on 100% recycled paper and card and delivered to your door plastic free